Part 1: Using the research gathered in Project One, provide a visualization for each of the following, then summarize what the data is showing:
- The current state of the U.S. automotive manufacturing industry
- Sales by fuel type (electric, hybrid, gas)
- Current automotive industry trends
- The trend toward different types of motors for the vehicles being made and sold, such as electric and hybrid
- Trends in customer demands such as vehicle color, extra features, and styles
- Trends in the body types of vehicles sold (SUVs, trucks, sedans)
- Trends in the new industry
- Expected growth areas
- Sales by type of products or services offered
- Trends in customer demands
Then, provide a summary of all of the data visualized.
- Summarize the collective data about both industries as a whole.
- Determine what the data is not telling you about the new industry.
Part 2: Analyze three decision making models and select the one model that is best suited for making your decision.
- Analyze and provide an overview of the following three models and select one for use. Resources are listed in the Supporting Materials section.
- The Rational Model
- The Intuitive Model
- The Recognition-Primed Model
- Explain your choice of decision-making model.
- Why does your selection make the most sense for this project?
In this project, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following competencies:
- Utilize information from industry and scholarly sources to inform problem solving and decision making
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to solve problems and make decisions that impact organizations and their
- Communicate professionally to diverse internal and external audiences
Your presentation to the leadership panel of your company was well received. Now you must create a presentation for a wider audience—stakeholders from inside and outside the company—and include your decisions and recommendations, which were approved by the leadership panel. Remember that your presentation must convey professionalism and be visually appealing as well as informative.
Create a presentation of your research and data findings from Project Two including your decision and rationale.
- Construct a professional business presentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify your key message to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Illustrate your key points using visualizations.
- Tell your story.
Specifically include the following in your presentation:
- Communicate your decision about diversification based on your analysis of the data and research.
- Use visualizations to tell the story of the (quantitative and qualitative) data.
- Determine the likelihood of success based on the data and research collected.
- Discuss the impact that moving to the new industry will have on the organization and its internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail your recommendations for moving forward.
- Summarize findings of the research performed.
- Include research conclusions and reasoning.
- Describe the rationale behind your recommendations.