– 3 pages each document. [EXCLUDING reference page and title page]
– You will review both quantitative and qualitative research.
– Please use APA formatting and include the following information:
– Introduction/Background: Provide context for the research article. What led the author(s) to write the piece? What key concepts were explored?
– Were there weaknesses in prior research that led the author to the current hypothesis or research question?
– Methodology: Describe how the data was gathered and analyzed. What research questions or hypotheses were the researchers trying to explore? What statistical analysis was used?
– Study Findings and Results: What were the major findings from the study? Were there any limitations?
– Conclusions: Evaluate the article in terms of significance, research methods, readability, and the implications of the results. Does the piece lead to further study? Are there different methods you would have chosen based on what you read? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the article in terms of statistical analysis and application? (This is where a large portion of weightage covered.)
– References -The sample journals attached (2) and any other as per the paper.
NOTE: Please find the two attachments for sample peer-reviewed journals. We will need to review the 2 papers one is qualitative and the other is quantitative.