Based upon this week’s materials and your independent research, write an overview of the U.S. Bankruptcy system.
Specifically address the following topics:
1. Is Bankruptcy governed by federal or state law?
2. Does the U.S. Constitution address Bankruptcy?
3. How are Bankruptcy courts organized?
4. Does the Biblical concept of “Jubilee” form the basis for the U.S. Bankruptcy systems “discharge” or debt?
Requirements of the assignment:
- All papers must use a minimum of 3 sources. The textbook is an acceptable source.
- All papers must follow all APA requirements. (10% deduction if not)
- Two Page Minimum and Maximum.
- Title page and reference pages are required. However, they do not count towards any page count.
- Writing should reflect an understanding of the chapter’s basic concepts, thorough research, and logic and critical thinking skills.
- The introduction is attention getting with sufficient background information to establish the topic and a clear thesis statement.
- The conclusion summarizes the main points and leaves the reader with a strong comprehension of the paper’s significance and the author’s understanding.
- Grammatically correct – No spelling, grammar, or mechanics errors.