Choose one of the five theories studied up to this point (Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, Choice/Reality Therapy, Feminist Therapy) and answer the questions below about the theory you chose. Please include the name of the theory in the subject line of your discussion thread.
- What is the most important contribution of this theory for the practice of individual therapy?
- Discuss two or three key concepts or techniques of this theory that are especially applicable to the practice of individual counseling or therapy.
- What are the strengths and limitations of this theory in addressing issues regarding diversity, multicultural, and social justice issues in individual counseling?
- What are some ways this theory is compatible and incompatible with Christian concepts?
- You will complete 4 Discussions in this course. You will post one thread of at least 300 words by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of the assigned module. You must then post 2 replies of at least 150 words by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of https://paperwriters.xyz/uncategorized/choose-one-of-the-five-theories-studied-up-to-this-point-behavioral-therapy/ the assigned module. For each thread, you must support your assertions with at least two scholarly citations in APA format. Each reply must incorporate at least one scholarly citation in APA format. Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years. Acceptable sources include the textbook, other books, the Bible, and journal articles.