Find an archive of transactional documents that contain evidence of your chosen construct. Transactional documents may include minutes of meetings, conference programs, a collection of organizational mission statements, the evolution of a product, and so forth, but not scholarly articles.
Conduct an analysis of the documents of which you have chosen to obtain a deeper understanding, as well as the meaning of the construct that evolves from the documents.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper documenting your analysis that includes:
- A description of the construct
- A description of the document set you used
- A description of the sampling method you used to choose a few documents to review
- A description of the data analysis approach you used
- The steps in your data analysis
- The results of your analysis