Resources: Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Signature Assignment: Financial Statement Analysis and Firm Performance Template
Prepare a 16- to 20- slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation showing the details of a business you are interested in starting in a foreign country, and for which you need $300,000. The presentation should include the following information:
- Business name
- Executive summary
- Description of the foreign country
- Business description and structure
- Market and company analysis
- Marketing and sales operational plan
- How you plan to use the $300,000
- Financial statements forecast (3 years)
- Business health assessment – using the following ratios:
- Liquidity ratios
- Solvency ratios
- Asset management ratios
- Profitability ratios
- Market value ratios
Analyze and calculate the following scenarios in 525 words, including which one would you choose and why, and which financing option is best for your busines:
- Investor #1 decided to loan you the $300,000, paying all of the interest (8% per year) and principal in one lump sum at the end of 5 years.
- Investor #2 offers you the $300,000, paying interest at the rate of 8% per year for 4 years and then a final payment of interest and principal at the end of the 5th year.
Discuss in 525 words the challenges and risks you may face in starting a business in a foreign country including the following:
- Cultural, business, and political risks.
- How you plan to avoid operational, transaction, and translation exposure.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.