HOW DO THEY FIT
- Where do each (psychology and Christianity) get their truth and knowledge?
- What are the goals of psychology and Christianity?
- What happens when a psychological study suggests a scientific finding that opposes the Bible?
- Where does modern psychology fit in the church?
- Where does the church fit in modern psychology?
After reflecting on all of the above, answer the following question in this discussion:
- How do you believe modern psychology as a science and Christianity fit together (if at all)?