1. Comment on this statement: “A great time to invest is during times of economic turmoil when assets are undervalued.”
2) Assume that your uncle gave you $50,000 to invest solely in mutual funds. Based on your point int he life cycle and your investment philosophy, identify your investment goals and explain how you would spread your money among different funds.
3) What are your thoughts on this statement: “Younger workers today face some serious challenges in deciding where to invest their retirement funds.”
4) Of all the mistakes that people make when planning for retirement, which one might be likely to negatively affect your retirement planning?
5) Do college students need a WILL? Why/why not? What probably would happen to the student’s assets if he or she dies without a WILL?