Imagine that you are employed by one of the following:
- The social services division of a state or city government
- A citizen action committee made up of community members
- A police or fire department
- A school or educational organization (public or private)
Develop a 1,050- to 1,400-word needs statement and management plan that will be part of a proposal for a fictitious, grant-funded project of your choosing on behalf of your agency or organization. Include the following sections in your submission:
- Paragraph One: Describe the characteristics of your fictitious agency or organization.
- Paragraph Two: Discuss the possible funding sources you might contact for this grant proposal.
- Needs Statement: Establish the specific problem the proposed project will address.
- Management Plan: Describe the responsibilities of the project director (you) and any staff you will employ to implement the grant.
Format your paper in accordance with APA guidelines.