1. Write an Annotated Bibliography for your Capstone Topic with a collection of 12
articles following a set structure. The Annotated Bibliography is a critical examination of
the most relevant, recent and scholarly research on the topic area that is not just a
summary of the articles you have read on done in Topics 1 to 5.
2. Use the latest online search tools (CSU PRIMO, Google Scholar, Online databases) and
efficient bibliographic organisers – CSU supports the use of EndNote. (available on iPad).
EndNote is a bibliographic citation program, allowing references and footnotes to be
translated into a variety of standard formats.
Tips on A3 Annotated Bibliography =>
* You can have more than 12 articles in A3 bit only the first 12 will be evaluated.
* This may be a sample of a bigger collection in your continuing project work beyond25 September Due Date.
* Task 1 is 2000 words (10-12 pages) but can be much longer as some of you are doing more articles in a bigger literature review as you project.
* These are length guides only. Consider 2000 words (150-200 words per annotation) as minimum and (400 words per annotation) – 4800 as maximum.
* I rather not set such limits but when they are not there, then students ask for them. 12 articles is the number most wanted.
TASK 2 Self-Evaluation Report on Originality (100-150 words) 5%
1. Select an 800-word sample of annotations from Task 1 and submit it for testing at either
a. Turnitin turnitin.com or Small SEO Tools Plagiarism Checker
b. http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/ sites.
2. Save a copy of the originality report obtained from the chosen site.
3. Critically evaluate and interpret the originality report, from your context or point of view
4. as your personal Self-Evaluation Report on Originality (100-150 words).
5. Append this short evaluation report to the saved copy of originality report from the
6. chosen site as Task 2 completed.
7. 5. Finally submit the combined Tasks 1 and 2 via Turnitin as required.